Adspace24 - Ad Policy/General Guidelines For All Advertising
- All advertising orders are accepted subject to Adspace24 Advertising Terms and conditions
- All 3rd Party Vendors must be SSL-Compliant for all display ads.
3rd party Ads
- 3rd Party tags are accepted except where noted in the Adspace24 advertising specs
- All 3rd Party Vendors must be SSL-Compliant for all display ads, including creative and tracking components. Media24 pages are loaded over a secure connection. Secure connections (https) are achieved using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) in accordance with industry standards. We require that all ads, creative assets, and tracking elements are requested using a secure connection. Additionally, all subsequent requests to media assets or tracking URLs must also use a secure connection (https://). The only part of an ad permitted to be non-SSL compliant is the click URL (target landing page). Assets which are not SSL compliant will not be accepted.
- All 3rd Party served ads must be tested prior to the campaign start, please allow additional time for this.
- Hyperlinks must open in a new browser window.
- Creative must follow the same specifications as Adspace24 hosted ads and may not be changed unless negotiated by an Adspace24 representative.
- If using Google Campaign Manager, Google (redirect) tags are preferred.
- Approved 3rd Party partners and vendors can be found here.
- Assets must be delivered to Adspace24 at least five (5) business days prior to campaign launch for standard ads and seven (7) business days for rich media, out-of-page and expanding ads.
- Creative submissions are not considered complete until all assets including images, text, click-thru URL and the successful observation of the landing page are accounted for.
- If the landing page is not live by the creative submission deadline, a representation of the final page must be provided by supplying either a demo URL or full-page screenshot of the page.
Advertising Content Guidelines
- All advertising material presented to members/readers in Media24 publications must conform to governmental laws and regulations and to the standards and policies of Media24.
- Media24 reserves the right to decline or reject any advertisement for any reason at any time without liability, even though previously acknowledged or accepted.
- Some ad categories raise a number of issues for which Media24 may require additional information as its experience demonstrates a more in-depth investigation is needed.Some of these categories include
- Financial or Investment Information or Offers
- Insurance Products
- OTCs, Supplements, Vitamins, and Herbs
- Pharmaceutical and prescription Drugs
Unacceptable Advertising Products and Messages
Media24 deems some industry-wide products and messages as unacceptable for its publications. These include
- Guns, firearms, weapons
- Gambling (except registered with SA Gaming commission)
- Tobacco and related products, including vaporizers, E-Cigarettes, and other electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS). This includes any image ad from a tobacco company or an ad seeking to promote the good works of any tobacco company or group of companies. Media24 will accept content advertising for legitimate stop-smoking techniques or products.
- Cosmetic procedures and body modification
- Any specific religious organization recruiting members and donations
- Personal and classified messages from individuals.
- Investment and loan opportunities that are arranged by businesses or people that are not subject to legal oversight