Afrikaans Research - Praat Saam
Media24 has put together key insights to help agencies and retailers better understand the consumer habits, language and retail expectations of more than 5.8 million Afrikaans-speaking adults.
We have surveyed and drawn insights from 2607 loyal consumers who read our Afrikaans titles to help you reach them better.
- Forum24 (Media24’s in-house online panel that has over 41,000 members) was used as a vehicle together with the Promo24 database.
- Forum24 respondents who indicated that they were Afrikaans speaking were invited.
- A link was provided and the Promo24 qualifying database was also invited.
- An incentive of R20 00 prize money (thirteen prizes of R10 000, R3 000, R2 000 and 10 x R500) in a lucky draw was offered to encourage participation.
- The results were weighted by Nielsen to match the Afrikaans audience with online access who read in Afrikaans as per Fusion 2021. The weighted audience translated to 4 177 000 population. Results were made available to agencies on Telmar and Nielsen’s Clear Decisions software.
- Field dates April-May 2023
Downloadable research and persona's:
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Adspace24 (a Division of Media24 Proprietary Limited)
- Employees of Adspace24/Media24 or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is via Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
- Closing date for all entries is 30 October 2023
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition:
- The competition #Adspace24PraatSaam
- To enter, Scan the QR Code on the flyer for exclusive research insights.
Explore, complete the crossword correctly, and share a photo of your completed crossword on our social media platforms with #Adspace24PraatSaam
Instagram: adspace24_sa | Facebook: Adspace24 South Africa | X:@adspace24_news
- Each person may submit multiple entries per competition
- A person can only win one of the 5 prizes up for grabs
- The Prize – Upon entering the competition, you stand a chance to win 1 of 5 takealot vouchers valued at R2000 each
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by means of a random draw per competition.
- The winner will be notified by 6th November 2023. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.